Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Request Centre

3 posters

Go down

The Roleplay Request Centre Empty The Roleplay Request Centre

Post by Infenyte Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello dear Roleplayer,

Do you feel that the current RP's aren't really your style? Are they missing something what would make things more intresting?
Do you have an idea about a setting but you don't know if others would like it? Or do you wish to make an RP with other members?

All these things (and probably even more) can be done here, in the Roleplay Request Centre (RRC).
Post your thoughts about an RP or idea and let others help you with it to form it too the perfect RP on this forum. Don't be shy and ask away! Any idea can be possible aslong as you put your mind together with others!

A small request however. Whenever this thread is crowded with multiple idea's and/or request, make sure to add the name of the idea or request in subject, located all the way above when you hit the reply button.

Now get out there and make some good RP's!
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

The Roleplay Request Centre Empty Re: The Roleplay Request Centre

Post by Infenyte Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Now I currently have two little idea's in my mind.

For my first idea I would like to know who is familiar with the game: Fallout 3?

My second idea goes a little bit deeper and I put a lot of thought into it. However since I really like the idea, it would pain me if the RP would die before it even began and thus I want to ask what you think of it.

Alright here it goes, the story:

The RP find place on this planet; Earth, fifty-three years from now. In that time Earth and it's inhabitants have changed drasticly. From out of nowere a large army rised up in the streets of every major country, attacking key area's and persons that could harm their "revelution". First these soldiers where seen as a large terrorist group but that changed once additional information came from the soldiers at war with them. The people they where fighting...all look the same. Soon it came out they where fighting against masses of clones, for every one they took out two came in their place and three years later the Lands as we know them...come to an crushing defeat. It was the rise of one person, one king...who was bound to rule the world. Thanks to his tactics and clones the war came to an end with him as the victor.

Years passed and this "ruler" rebuilded the world altough he ruled with an iron hand, (traitors, criminals and rulebreakers would be put to death when caught immidiatly, when a hostage situation would arise he ordered his clones to rush in and kill everyone in sight, including the hostages if they were in the way.) He did his best to rebuild the world and make it better. From the ashes of war new metropolical cities rose where there was no poverty, no crime and no hunger. Those in those cities had everything they could wish for.

However altough the countries had been beaten; their numbers swindled, their leaders and people of influence death, and chased out of their own countries, they continued to fight on, putting their migth and minds together they created a rebelion known as "The Alliance". They did manage to occupie several countries in the world (Including America) however the rulers extent was still far greater... who would win?
----------------------------------

Thats the story in a nutshell, basicly you will RP as a person under "the Ruler's" control, that right, the bad side. As you can see the setting of this RP will be modern-like and yes, you will not play as a simple clone of "the Ruler" (altough that may be possible if you wish for that) but you play as a soldier in his huge army. those soldiers have the name "Heroes" and are your typical soldiers. (More on that in the rp) So any questions?
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Heros Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 pm

I love it!
Although, I think you should make it possible to play on either side. There can be more dept with betreyal and dubble-agents.

And the ruler should be anonymous. That makes it way harder to find out and end the story. Yes, you can allow officers, but no one is high enough to come in contact with the 'ruler'. And I have more ideas on that part. But I would like to disuss that with Infy in private.
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker [Admin]

Male
Number of posts : 80

http://seitosoushinoyume.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm

It's a nice idea Infy ^^ I like it. Though I don't have the feeling that the Ruler and his army are the bad side, but that may be my twisted mind. :]
Yume
Yume

Female
Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Heros Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 pm

We already know you are twisted Yume. But indeed. The ruler has the right ideas, he does it the wrong way. Just like Adolf Hitler and Julias Ceaser. Both great man with the best ideas. But in the end the wrong disicions and results...
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker [Admin]

Male
Number of posts : 80

http://seitosoushinoyume.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Well, I think you are right about thart Drake, Pehraps thats a good idea, however I do try to focus the RP to the "bad" side so for side characters this might be okay, but main characters have to start on "the ruler's" side (unless he is going to desert to the rulers side eventually).

But anyways I like the idea of the ruler being anonymous, but don't forget you see his face daily...in his clones and all.
(He only cloned himself for one particulair reason: He cannot trust a person completly other then himself and since he is a person willingly to do thing for the greater "good" and happy to give his life and even that of others to make it happen, he was the perfect candidate for his cloning idea. you can'ts crew yourself is what they say.

a p.s The clones aren't your typical copies of a person. The ruler was smart enough to tone down their intteligence a little, giving them other perks to ensure they would always be loyal and good soldiers. These clones do not fear death, they even like to die
The ruler altered some feelings of the clones, when following his orders they feel happy and joyfull, when disobeying an order they get suicidal. Beside that he also gave them an increased ammount of adredaline in battle and made sure that he removed the part of the brain triggering the feeling of "guilt" so that they would remain the perfect killing machines.
These are the clones we are talking about and trust me, the ruler see's them as the sacrificial pieces of a chessboard.

P.s Drake talk to me on msn about it if you feel like it, beats constant pmíng eachother
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down