Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction//Setting

Go down

Introduction//Setting Empty Introduction//Setting

Post by Yume Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Introduction and Setting

So here we are, with the new incarnation of the incarnation of Sadori Island! And yes, also in this RP is sexual interaction with the opposite and/or same sex allowed. So people, enjoy!

Different from Sadori? Yes. How much? Well.... see for yourself ^^
First I'll explain something about the setting, which is - only slightly - different from Sadori. This time, the school is situated in the mountains, north of Honshu. This has a few meanings. 1. It is relatively cold. (The landscape is almost always covered in snow) 2. No airport, no outdoor swimming pool, no large shopping mall (read: NO mall) and no fancy places to hang out in your spare time. 3. The teachers are not lenient at all. They're mostly nuns and monks who keep strict order under all circumstances, as this is a catholic school. 4. Heavy punishment (even corporal?) for whomever breaks the rules. 5. The only hint of civilization outside of the school territory is a tiny village, which is pretty much self sustaining, so the basic needs can be found in the few shops.

Now for the surrounding...
The school building pretty much looks like an old castle. Okay, since I'm apparently really without inspiration, I'll just confess I have actually somewhat Hogwarts in mind. I know, I'm despicable, but hey, some clichés will work okay? Good, so picture Hogwarts, except for the castle, which isn't that gigantic, and more... hmm I dunno. Solid? Less towers and all the weird stuff that make Hogwarts Hogwarts. You might ask yourself now in what way it looks like the HP Wizard school then. Well, the school territory, the huge and scary woods once you leave it, and the small village near the school. Any questions about this? If you have, too bad for you, you can't post them here, and will have to PM me. If the Q is useful, I might consider putting it in this post together with the befitting answer :) (This works the same for any other question involving this RP)

On to the interior of the school and uniforms and such.
Yes, we do live in the 21th century, but here everything seems to be a little outdated. It is not as bad as with Hogwarts, but close :) Hmm, maybe more like Ouran Highschool... only a bit darker. Nice and cozy firesides... thick dark red carpets... things like that. Oh, and dark oak furniture of course. The girls wear long dresses, boys dark costumes. I might add some drawings later, if I feel like it ^^

((Original post by Kakera, slightly edited by Yume.))
Yume
Yume

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum