Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monastery Madness (The Gameshow)

Go down

Who has to leave the Monastery?

Monastery Madness (The Gameshow) I_vote_lcap100%Monastery Madness (The Gameshow) I_vote_lcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Monastery Madness (The Gameshow) I_vote_lcap0%Monastery Madness (The Gameshow) I_vote_lcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Monastery Madness (The Gameshow) Empty Monastery Madness (The Gameshow)

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:03 pm

((As it was requested I moved the gameshow up into the newer forum so that I can from now on place the posts here. So have fun reading and voting and more great news, I can actually modify and delete polls here so for now on the voting takes place here. So have fun voting.))

Hello and Welcome to Monastery Madness. The game show with 8 sims and one monastery.

Here I, Jason himself. Will place the hottest news of the game-show here. Pleace do not post anything here,as I cannot delete those messages, there is another thread for questions and remarks.
Also this will be the place where you guys and girls can vote! So be sure to do so. Very soon (either Sunday or Monday) the first contestant can be voted off. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by Infenyte on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Monastery Madness (The Gameshow) Empty Re: Monastery Madness (The Gameshow)

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Day 1- Arrival and Departure.

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=welcomepi2.png

“Hello and welcome to the beginning of the latest and, in my opinion, the best game show ever shown on the TV. My name is Jason, and if you haven’t heard of me before you must be a dumb hillbilly who recently purchased a TV and somehow figured how to turn it on. Like I said before I am THE Jason. The famous and popular game show host whom currently holds the record of the most plastic surgeries and still manages to look good! Follow me to an 8 week during sensation where 8 not-so-good-looking-as-me contestants will have to fight each other for one spectacular prize…
The Monastery where the participants will live in plus a shitload of cash!
Each week I will host a big challenge. If one or more participants lose, they get the chance to be voted off by the not-so-good-looking-as-me viewers of this show…that means you guys and girls!
The last one standing…WINS IT ALL!!!

So without further ado, let the Monastery Madness…begin!!!!

Monday – 10 AM

The time that the show officially begins. You find me waiting outside the camera-filled monastery where I eagerly await the arrival of the participants. It didn’t take long before I saw the first car showing up. It looked like that piece of thrash could break apart and explode any minute, but it managed to park right before my feet. Out came the first contestant, the neatly dressed and nerdy Jasper! I greeted him with pistol-move, the famous move I did in the movie; Western ninja pirate star! Already from the start it came clear that I hated this guy, he wouldn’t stop talking about how intelligent, good looking and smart he was. That guy was cramping my style!!! Alas he was the first participant.
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jasperjasonie8.png

Monday – 10:21

Soon enough (not soon enough for me!) the car of the next contestant arrived at the scene and out came participant number two; Cory! Never have I seen such a bundle of energy and joy like him. He was totally stoked he could be here. He greeted Jasper and I saw that we had something in common. We BOTH hated Jasper. Eagerly he then showed me his work, as he is an artist and then it came clear to me why I never heard from his work. It is absolutely terrible! It is as if the paintings came to life to choke the life out of me! The second participant had arrived
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coryjasonvq8.png

Monday- 10:24

Not even three minutes later we could hear the sound of the next participant arriving. The sound of the HUGE pink chopper was almost deafening as it landed right before us. The door slid open and out came to gorgeous Wendy (She isn’t as gorgeous as me of course). Jasper was awed by her looks and it almost looked like Cory actually was considering becoming straight again. That is, until she opened her mouth to speak. She isn’t very bright. In fact she is dumber then a rock and a rock doesn’t have any brain cells at all. Wendy, There is no such thing as Santa Claus. It is spring, not winter and I am NOT old and I DON’T have a beard!
Anyways participant number three had arrived and the monastery’s very own valet service was thrilled to fly in the helicopter daddy gave his little girl for her birthday…which she doesn’t know.
http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wendyjasonvq0.png

Monday 10:36

We heard the sound of the car carrying the next participant and soon enough it stopped right before our feet with a screeching sound. The door swung open and out stepped a neat and tidy looking girl with a warm-hearted smile. At first I thought we finally had a normal functioning participant but I soon found out that I thought wrong…very, very wrong. She started to laugh maniacally and pulled out a kitchen knife from her sleeve and lunged herself at Jasper, trying to stab him multiple times. That doesn’t sound strange, heck even I have problems containing myself, but then she lunged…AT ME! Hurting the rest of the participants I don’t mind, but stay away from my expensive face!.
Milly the participant is indeed the most unstable of them all.
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=millyjasoncr9.png

Monday 10:42

Finally the next participant arrived and from what I see from his car he isn’t nice as well. With those tattered, aggressive looking clothes and his face full of piercings he truly made a scary appearance (not as scary as Milly) but he didn’t really do anything. He just put his hands high up in the air and shouted: “Yeah let’s break this place apart!” and headed to the other participants. Marc really is a breaker I could tell by the fact that he tripped over a brick and dragging the rest of the participants with him on the ground.
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marcjasonto3.png

Monday 10: 44

Another car drove towards it destination and out came Participant number 5, Alex. He waved at the rest with a smug and tired looking grin, calling them all “Dude and Dudette” as if they didn’t have a name and then decided to take a little nap on the pavement. He didn’t even pay any attention to Milly’s threats’ and didn’t even stand up after Marc threw a bucket of water over his face. I can tell that Alex likes to snooze more than anything.
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alexjasonqy1.png

Monday 10:51

The next participant came here WALKING. She had sworn never to drive those “Things who hurt the soil and sky of mother earth” It was Sia, the person who claimed to get abducted by aliens three times a week. Wendy dared to ask her what Sia meant by that, but when the weird girl told Wendy everything she almost blew up. I don’t think her brain can store much or even any information.
Anyways Sia then proceeded with a welcoming ritual where she threw grass high in the air and danced as an Elvis on fire. I think her mind is still far away from planet Earth.
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=siajasonmg3.png

Monday 11: 32

It took a long while for the next participant arrived. In fact we already wanted to cancel her submission but just as I was about to call the director we saw a car coming. Surprisingly the girl didn’t wanted to be in the game show as her parents dragged her out of the vehicle. Once she was out her folks quickly got back in the car and drove away with cheery noises. It was a looong cold silence before the participant Elizabeth said anything and what she said really cooled down the mood here. She didn’t want to be here and she didn’t care about the other participants. She even managed to un-hyper Cory. Elizabeth is an emo, but still there isn’t anyone more to hate then Jasper!
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elizabethjasonyh2.png

The last participant had finally arrived and so, it was high time for the game show of all the game shows to finally start its air time. Once more, 8 contestants, 8 weeks, and 7 losers. Which of these folks will win the place they are going to live in along with a hell load of money? Is it Alex? Or is it Sia? Perhaps Marc, Milly, Elizabeth, Wendy or Cory? Or will there be a miracle and could it be Jasper?

Find and vote, this out together with your popular host, Jason in Monastery Madness!!!

Last edited by Infenyte on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Day 2 -Arrival and Departure (act 2)

“Alright guys! Welcome back to the second episode of… Monastery Madness! <Insert sound of people clapping here> I am your game show host and probably the only reason you are watching this and today we begin with the first challenge of the 8 week during hell the participants are going to live in. I decided to be nice for a while, giving them a day to inspect the monastery and meeting the other participants. At first it was a totally cold and chilly silence but as soon as the pizza was delivered Alex had ordered the mood lit up (Except for Elizabeth, she decided to cry in a corner somewhere). The participants chattered with each other and friends where quickly made. Marc is showing some interest in Milly. The same goes for her, although it is a more predator/prey kind of interest. Alex, Cody and Sia also seem to get along.

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pizzawh6.png

Day 2 - 17:00

I think it is time for the challenge to start. Each participant had time to see what they are fighting for and whom they have to fight to win it. I gathered the bunch of them outside, where the first challenge awaited…

TalkShed (A small wooden shed with a sofa where the candidates can talk to the viewers in private)

Cory: “Alright the first challenge! I am pumped!!! I really am going to give it my all today! 10.000%!

Milly: “Please let it be Russian roulette, please let it be Russian roulette!”

For the very first challenge the candidates have to show there cooking-skills. Each and every one of them has to make something…edible. Because hiring a professional judge is going to be too costly it will be me whom is going to give points. They got one whole hour to prepare something so…good luck!!!

http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cookoffxw8.png

Jasper: “Ha! This cooking contest is going to be too easy. Judging by the brain-capacity of my fellow participants and the fact that I can cook better then a French chef I am going to win this with one hand tied on my back!”

Wendy: “Yay! I am like totally happy we have to cook! Back with daddy I only needed to clap with my hands and I got the food I wanted. So all I need to do is clap with my hands and there is the food! I can like, totally do that!”

The bell rang and the participant’s immediately run towards their stoves and started to work like madmen (Except for Wendy, whom I had to explain how a stove works). Already soon sweat and spices where intertwined with the different meals.

Elizabeth: “Cooking is such a drag! I should just give up about it, but if I do that mom is going to paint my room pink. I just hope everyone can make something better than me so that I can leave this place.”

Sia: “I am relieved about my entry in this contest. My flan is an ode to the spineless and wiggly beings living on Pluto! I really hope they won’t get mad about Jason eating their relative though…”

Day 2 - 18:00

When the clock strokes six, every participant was done with their meal and placed it on their designated table. Sia had made a wiggly flan, Wendy had made a salad, Alex had made a salmon dish, Milly had made steak with a very weird, dangerous looking substance coated on it, Marc had made macaroni with cheese, Elizabeth made a simple vegetable soup, Jasper made a filled lobster coarse and Cory made an ice-pie.

Marc: “Just between you and me but I actually sabotaged a dish. I put almost a whole bucket of salt in it. Dunno to which participant it belonged though. So I am just going to say; Jason won’t going to like the macaroni with cheese Hehehehe!”

Alex: “Dudes and Dudette’s always say they like my salmon so I don’t think this is going to be a problem. That Jason-Dude won’t even notice it is slightly burned.”

Day 2 – 18:05

I first tasted Sia’s flan, it was delicious and wobbly. I like wobbly food so Sia passed! Second was Wendy. There was almost nothing in her salad, just a few strands of green. She told me however that it isn’t going to be filled with calories like that and she is right! As a star I have to think of my weight so…she passed! The next participant is Alex and his salmon dish. It was completely burned! It was almost like someone had been snoozing off during the making of it. I had to disqualify him. Next one was Milly’s Steak dish. It looked fine but when I tasted it, I could feel my entire body going numb. CYANIDE is NOT a spice Milly! Uncool for that murder attempt! You are disqualified. After I had my stomach pumped it was Marcs turn with his simple Macaroni with Cheese. Waaaaaaay to salty so disqualified! Elizabeth’s soup however tasted godly! The first dish I gobbled up completely. She had past the challenge. It now was Jasper turn with his lobster coarse, however how good and tasty it might have looked I am allergic for sea fish. I had to disqualify Jasper as I couldn’t taste it. The last participant was Cory. His ice-pie didn’t looked that special until he lit it ablaze! Spectacular! Cory passed!

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tastingfp3.png

Day 2 – 20:00

The group and I gathered in the shrine. It was time for the voting to happen. Four of the eight passed the challenge and thus won immunity. For this week they wouldn’t get to be voted off. Congratulations to Sia, Elizabeth Cory and Wendy.
For Jasper, Alex, Marc and Milly however it is a different story. One of them has to leave the monastery for good and it is up to you, humble viewers to choose the one to leave!

http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4votedoffco0.png

Jasper: “There is nothing to fear, Of course nobody is voting on such a genius as myself. The commoners always support the most intellectual person there is and luckily, that is me! Besides it was not fair that Jason disqualified me, how could I know he was allergic to seafood!

Alex: “So I lost, nothing to make a fuss about. I just lay down and see what is going to happen.”

Milly: “Al I have to say to you all is…I know where you live and I know which places I need to stab to give you a most painful and durable death. Think about that when you vote…”

Marc: “Okay I’ll be honest. Not very smart to sabotage yourself. A honest mistake, nobody is going to blame me for that….right. Right?

Last edited by Infenyte on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Day 3 - Arrival and Departure (act 3)

Day 2 – 21:00
The viewers got one whole hour to vote which contestant had to go and once that hour had passed, the day of judgment began. I took one last look on the contestants before I told them which of the four could sit down again, Alex and Marc. They happily sit down. It was now between Jasper and Milly.
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=millyvsjasperno8.png

One last inspection to keep up the suspense but then I finally gave the name of the participant who could sit down, and the name what popped up from my mouth was:

Milly

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=byebyejaspermv0.png

To everybody’s relief Milly put her switchblade back in her pocket as she sat down on her chair.
Milly stayed…and Jasper had to leave the monastery.

It was priceless to hear him keep ranting on about how great and special he was as the security dragged him and his stuff out of the place. I don’t think I need to tell you guys that the rest of the group was happy as well. At least now they won’t need to hear his constant bragging anymore.

Jasper: Although I am furious I cannot be too angry on each of you. It is only natural for the much and much lesser, dumber beings to hate those blessed with brains and good looks. Therefore you are all forgiven. Urgh it is such a curse to be so perfect!

Now that one participant had lost, 7 more remained in the struggle for this total awesome place and cash!

Last edited by Infenyte on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Day 9 – Stage Fever

A biiig welcome to all of you in the third episode of Monastery Madness. I’m your host, the man with the best face in human history, Jason! (Insert obviously faked applause here). Now in the last episode we thankfully said goodbye to Jasper, the first participant who had to leave the show. Now a week has past for the other participants to chill and hang out and a few interesting things happened we should mention. Wendy and Sia appear to get along very well. When Sia begun her daily morning yoga, Wendy decided to join. I never seen such beautiful body’s bent such ways! (The footage of these images is lost for a strange reason. Cough…yeah…lost. Definitely not stolen by some handsome game show host I can tell you). There is love in the air! The sick twisted kind of love. Milly and Marc have been found kissing one another! However if this truly is love is not certain. After the exchange of saliva we found out that Marc now had TWO wallets instead of one and he appeared to have a small bomb strapped on his back. I COULD tell him that, but that would take the fun out of it wouldn’t it. Elizabeth found herself a listening ear which would listen to her constant emo-crap. Although I don’t think that Alex is actually listening all the time. I must admit, the suffering of others is a great way to snooze off. Lastly Cory received a stand from the other guys when he had redecorated the bathroom. The brightness of the colors almost made them blind!

Day 9 – 8:00

I “gently” woke up the seven participants (With heavy metal, full volume…it was priceless) so that they could hear the challenge of this week. It was time to show some musical skills, each contestant had to show that on a small, wooden stage outside the Monastery. I was to be the judge and would determine which of them would pass the challenge and which didn’t. The challenge would start on 20:00, giving them plenty time for them to practice and giving me plenty of time to buy earplugs.

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot1tj0.png

Wendy: “Oh my god! This is like, totally cool and all. Daddy always told me I would be like a, totally big star someday. I can’t believe it is today! I like, totally going to sing great you know!”

Elizabeth: “this is just great…now we got to make music… Why must everything around me be so cheerfully all the time…This is such a drag.”

Day 9 – 20:00

It was time for the participants to shine on the stage. They had plenty of time to practice and now it was time to show what they were capable off. Each participant had a time limit of 5 minutes in which they could show their skills and Milly was the first to enter the stage.

She used the violin, a tricky but used in the right hands, a beautiful device. However once she started playing we knew she didn’t had the right hands…she had the very very very and very wrong hands. The tones coming from that...that…thing where hurtful, very hurtful. My ears even started to bleed!!!
I had to tell her (accompanied by an entire SWAT-team) that she didn’t pass this challenge. She could be voted off…again.

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot2gh9.png

Milly:”I have to admit, I only use my violin skills to torture my victims. It is very fun to watch them clinch their ears in horror. Hehehe”

Next on the list was Alex. He and his guitar now had to impress me. I was unsure what I would hear as Alex didn’t have practiced for the entire day. All he did was laying on the cough, catching some Z’s. Not a smart thing to do, if you ask me. But almost wonderfully the tunes coming out of that instrument where…astonishing. Alex got quite some skills. In fact, I found it difficult not to dance on his rock. Alex had passed.

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot3vk2.png

Alex:”Score dude! I can play the guitar with my eyes closed! Cause that what I have been doin…all the time.”

Next to hit the stage was Elizabeth and her piano. (That thing almost broke the back of Cory and Marc when they had to move it up the stage. Real movers are too expensive) She sat down, cracked her fingers and started to play. I have to admit she was good with the piano, however that emo- angsty stuff she was playing didn’t do good for my and the other participants. I started to long for a razor blade. I had to tell her she failed the challenge and cut the music out of the show for public safety. (The safety of me)

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot4mc4.png

Elizabeth: “What a big surprise…do I finally give it my all...they don’t like it. Why must I always suffer like this…”

Cory now eagerly jumped on the stage to show us his skills. He was going to mix it up on his own personal scratch-machine. He grabbed a few records and started the music. I must admit, Cory’s art may suck…but his musical skills are excellent. He got all the others to dance (Elizabeth excluded). He passed the challenge.

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot5cm7.png

Cory: “Wooohoo. That was just too good! I have been to a lot of parties and see the DJ’s do their awesome things! I learned from the best everyone! Yea!”

It was Sia’s time to enter the stage and she took her bass with her. First she rattled on how her music was an ode to the multi-eyes race living on Jupiter and how they took her to their planet for a rollercoaster ride but then finally she started playing.
One word: Horrible!
She wasn’t playing; she was just stroking the snares in random order. There was no tune, no music, only painful noises. (I feel sorry for that bass) She didn’t pass the challenge.

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot6bc1.png

Sia: “I cannot understand that Jason didn’t let me pass. The national anthem of the Yrgroxian Empire is one of the most heart-breaking songs ever made.”

Marc was the next participant to show his worth on stage. He had a drum-set at his disposal which he used…painfully. At first he was doing all right. He had a good rhythm and a nice tune but then he decided to take it up a notch, which worked alright as well. But then he had the NERVE to throw the entire drum-set off the stage when I was about to let him pass the challenge! I am a member of the Association of Drum-set Lovers and this was just an outrage! I couldn’t let him pass for the destruction of that poor defenseless drum -set.

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot7zp5.png

Marc: “Didn’t see that one coming. However I am not gonna take the fall alone. When Wendy came up the stage to sing I secretly unplugged all the cords. There won’t be any sound and seeing she ain’t smart it is gonna take a while for her to figure it out. Man, this is going to be fun!”

After a short break where we buried the poor drum-set it was time for Wendy, the last contestant to enter the stage and she decided to sing...in her special outfit. I must admit I didn’t hear one word from her song, I didn’t even hear if she had a golden voice or not. All that caught my eye was that…body prancing around. Her shaking completely and only caught my attention and when the “short” five minutes passed I had to verdict her. I hadn’t paid attention to her voice at all; I just didn’t hear it as with the rest of the participants. They must have been hypnotized by her body as well. I saw no other choice then to let her pass.

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot8tl4.png

Wendy: Oh My God! I am like, totally perfect for this job! I sing so good that the micro-thingy couldn’t even bring my words out! This is so totally amazing!”

Day 9- 22:00

The time had come for the viewers to put their vote in for the next participant who had to leave. Three of them had passed the test and where allowed to stay. Good news for Alex, Wendy and Cory. Bad news for Milly, Marc, Sia and Elizabeth. All four of them had to stand next to me to await the verdict of the viewers. Three will be lucky and one…has to go. Time to vote!

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thebigvoteft8.png

Milly: “You saw what happened to Jason and the rest when I played the violin for five minutes, now picture in what would happen to you if I played it for an entire hour…next to your ear! Don’t give me any reasons to use it…you don’t want that, seriously.”

Marc: “Alright, so my little sabotage act turned out to be a good thing for Wendy. Stuff like that can happen. Besides I was kind of good with the drums, may it rest in peace. So don’t be voting on me now okay?"

Sia: “It isn’t right to place our fates in the hands of mankind. We must place it in the hands of the Yrgroxians, they have planet-destroying weapons after all. Regardless, I shall await my fate with a head held high and tentacles up (If I had any)."

Elizabeth: "This is just great…right when I was about to start liking this place I can get voted off…Why must I suffer like this…ah well…”

Last edited by Infenyte on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Day 9 - Stage Fever (Act 2)

Day 9 – 23:00
The hour had finaly passed and the viewers votes were in. I took a good look on each of the participants before telling them it was time. Two of the four who could sit down again where Milly and Marc. Both happily took their places.

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=siavselizabethnc9.png

It was now between Sia and Elizabeth. Another look on the participants, the crowd loves that before it was time to tell which of the two could sit down and which had to leave the monastery.
The one who could get back into her seat was…

Elizabeth

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=siaslosscn5.png

The entire group was in total dumbstruck awe (Including me and even Elizabeth). They viewers wanted her to stay! Miss-let’s-ruin-the-mood! Alas it was determined so the group had to say goodbye to Sia who left with her head high. 6 contestants still left in the fight for the big cash!

Sia: “I believe that the voting system must have been scammed by nobody else but the government! They meant to silence me to keep the world population away from the truth: Aliens exist. My aura is a bit broken from the sadness of this, but with the knowledge that the truth will come out I know I must continue my work. Farewell fellow-spiritualists.”

Elizabeth: “This is just perfect. I prepared myself completely for my leave and now I have to stay…Now I got to unpack my suitcase again, and continue living with those morons for another week. My life sucks…”

Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Day 13 – Holiday Hell

Hello and welcome back to another adrenaline-filled thrilling episode of; Monastery Madness. I am the host with the face more perfect then the Mona Lisa, Jason. Be thankful for that!
4 days has passed since Sia left the Monastery and already it is time for the 6 remaining participants to fight against each other for the grand price! In the time we gave them to chill and relax nothing much has happened. It was more the usual thing, Cory trying to take pictures of the others guys in the shower, Milly placing mines all around the house, Elizabeth taken to hospital again to re-attach her legs, Alex sleeping 24 hours a day on the carpet, as that is his latest snooze spot. Wendy taking ages to take the trash out, as she doesn’t even knew what that meant and Marc getting caught trying to steal one of the producer’s Lamborghini’s. As I said the usual. Me and the producers figured out it was time for some change of scenery so we told the participants it was time for a 3-day holiday. Their choice was between the Hawaiian beaches of Twikii Island or the Japanese city of tradition, honor and relaxation. Takamizu City. It was up to them to decide which of the two they want to go. Alex, Marc and Wendy voted for Twikii Island, while Milly, Elizabeth and Cory wanted to go to Takamizu.
Because it was a draw in the votes we decided that instead of going to a five star resort the guys and girls would instead spent their vacation in the mountainous, chilly, toilet- less place called Three Lake Mountains. The contestants didn’t liked the idea much of spending their time in a cold tent with an outside temperature of -20 Degrees, but once there they started to feel a bit better.

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot1nq4.png

Milly: “I wanted to go to Takamizu because of the intense population there which I wanted to reduce but seeing as many people tend to “disappear” in these mountains I’ll think I am going to like this place.”

Cory: “We won’t be partying in a city or a 5-star hotel but who cares! We’re surrounded by big strong muscular men..that is MUCH better! Woohoo!”

Day 13 – 20:00

When we arrived I told the participants all about the challenge of this week. each day 2 participants would face each other in a challenge. The winner would stay another week in the monastery while the loser could have the chance to get voted off. And this night, it was time for the first challenge.
A game the people of this region play daily; Axe-throwing. Naturally Milly applied on the spot and Alex decided to face this wicked girl.

Milly “That snoozer is going to lose! It’s all up to him if it’s going to be with all of his limps intact…or with a few important one’s “missing”.

Alex: “Dude, I figured that if I would take the first contest I had all the time in the world to sleep. Think I made the right choice.”

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot2dt9.png

The contest started with Milly throwing that axe right in the middle of the bulls-eye and Alex’s throwing his miiiles from the target. The second throw was just the same however feeling that she already had won Milly threw the last axe to Elizabeth’s head. The emo dodged the axe and it landed right into a very rare species of bird; The Yellow-bellied Pipsqueak eagle. A bird so rare there we’re only two, a boy and a girl and now…well let’s say that the race is doomed to go extinct. In fear of having the entire nature-loving morons squad on the show’s back the producers had no other choice but to disqualify Milly, So Alex won! Never have I seen him so happy…sleeping…

Day 14 – 13:00

The time had come for the second contest. Both Wendy and Elizabeth took a few steps forward. It was an eating-contest, and whoever could eat the most pancakes before giving up or puke would win!

Elizabeth: ”Normally I would say something like; I probably going to lose or something but I cannot Say that today. Miss perfect is all into low carb-diets. In fact, I don’t think I ever saw her eat once while being in that awful monastery. How much I want to say I am going to lose…I can’t…sigh…”

The second contest started and both girls started to eat…Already from the start it was clear that Wendy took the lead and was going to win. She was a total monster! As if she had eaten something for the very first time. Elizabeth lost with 200 to 1.

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot3vi3.png

Wendy: “O my God. That was like, totally Delevious our something! I really like pancakes, daddy’s top-chef always made it for me. Thank god he knows how to prepare it without any carbs or else I would like…totally be fat. Eewh.”

Day 15 – 14:00

It was time for the last contest, and both Cory and Marc would have to do this one. The contest was simple: Whoever could stand on the log the longest would win.

Marc: “Heh, what everyone don’t know is that I greased one of the ends of the log. When Cory steps up he will slide right down the water. I’m a devil I know!”
Cory: “Alright I am pumped for this! Me and my adorable swimwear will give it a 1000000% overdrive! Yeah!”

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot4aj8.png

Both Marc and Cory stood on their places but right when the contest began it already ended. With Marc landing face-first into the water! That guy definitely doesn’t have sea-legs and so Cory wins and Marc losses. Now it was time for the participants to have a good time, no doubt the winners are going to have that. Tomorrow they would all be back and the losers will have to wave one of them goodbye.

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot5ug2.png

Day 16 -21;00

The group came back “home” late and had only minutes left before they had to gather at the shrine. It was time for the viewers to stop admiring my face and vote one of the participants home…for good. Alex, Wendy and Cory where in luck as they could stay. However Marc, Milly and Elizabeth would have to wait for the results to come out. So go ahead and vote viewers. Who has to leave the monastery today?

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotvoteofftimeoz8.png

Marc: “So I ended up being on the wrong side of the log. I really don’t care much about it, was just a mistake, people forgive mistakes right? Besides the crowd loves me! What can possibly go wrong?”

Milly: “I have a question for you. Would you rather have a deadly psychopath run loose somewhere near your house or do you rather have that psychopath as far away as possible from you in a game show filled with cameras. We both know the answer of the question and the name of this psychopath don’t we?”

Elizabeth: “See that, my life sucks…Even when I should win I can’t. Might as well keep everything in my suitcase as I won’t be staying here for long…It is always like that…what a sucky life I have…sigh…”

Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Day 16 - Holiday Hell (Act 2)

Day 16- 22:00

A dreadful hour has passed for the three contestants, which meant that it was time…to say goodbye to one of them. I gave the participants one last, big stare which all of you admired so in the movie of mine called; Super Hero Magic-girl! Before I gave the name of the first who could sit down… Marc with a big YEAH! He sat back down on his chair.

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=millyvselizabethwk2.png

So now it was between the dangerous psychopath Milly and the totally unable to laugh Elizabeth. Giving them one last look I told them, the other participants and all the viewers the name of the one who could sit down again…

Milly

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=byebyeelizabethgx3.png

The whole world probably was just as glad as Milly that she could sit down again. We had to say goodbye to Elizabeth though. It was a very, very, very, very and very short goodbye and she was off, leaving the 5 remaining participants behind…forever.

Elizabeth:”I knew I had to go this time…It is my destiny to lose. Sigh. Well…at least I am gone from that wretched place and those stupid…and scary people. So that is a little luck.

I hate luck! Why must I continue to suffer like this…sigh…”

Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Day 23 – I like to move it move it!

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the nr 1 show in the entire world. Mainly because I, super game show host Jason is in it. Last time the participants had to say goodbye to Elizabeth after a well-earned vacation. A week has passed and already it is time for the next challenge…more on that later, but first some interesting juicy secrets for you.

The love between Marc and Milly ended in a huge catfight! (Because Milly threw some mutated rabid cat’s at his face) The couple lovebirds came into an overheated argument about why Milly couldn’t kill Marc’s parents. Alex has found a great new snooze spot! It is located under one of the computer desks. Lastly Cory and Wendy seem to be getting good friends as they have one common subject they like to talk about all day long…boys. However Wendy had to be taken to a hospital after he showed her his latest work. Everyone warned her about that…but she is just too dumb to understand it. Now let’s cut the suspense and move on the exciting episode of Monastery Madness!

Day 23 – 14:00

It was already late in the midday when I came over to meet the five remaining participants. It was time for the next challenge and that one required them to be…fully awake. However once I came there I noticed two of the guys were far from awake. Alex was still snoozing happily in his bed and Cory had just come home after a 48-during Dance-a-ton. This didn’t look good for them.

As I let Milly awake Alex “gently” by hitting him with a stick on his private area and giving Cory a sthingy full of sugar (that was a bit too much as he immediately started to run on walls) I began to explain the challenge… We would hold a dance contest... till only two remained on the dance floor.

Cory: “Alright Woohooo! This is awesome! I get to party24/7..AGAIN! Man I am the luckiest man in the world right now! Woohoo!”

Wendy: “Omigash. This is like, the best timing to show my lastest clothes. It was like…totally pricy and all and I thinked like Yes way I am going to buy that! Something that is like so expensive like that without having much to cover up my body must be good-lookingish.”

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot1oc5.png

Day 23 - 20:00

The Participants gathered on the stage and readied their dance-muscles. Not only am I wicked-good looking, I also know how to make awesome sounds so I wouldn’t be just the judge but also DJ.
The rules where simple: they would dance till only two where left. These folks would get immunity; the three losers had a chance to get voted off. If I felt that they didn’t dance on the beat correctly they would be disqualified. I started to scratch and away they danced, all danced exceptionally well and it was good for a couple of hours until…

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot2cz2.png

Day 23 - 23:43

Alex: “Dude no way I am having THAT much of energy. If I didn’t quit right there I would have fainted dude. All that moving is unnecessary and difficult dude, so I had to quit. I don’t mind it being the first dude to drop off…”

Alex sat down on the chair and the four others continued to dance but then the second participant dropped out.

Marc: “Me and Milly aren’t exactly best friends now. She tried to kill me multiple times and I KNOW I say she was holding a knife in her hand so I had to cheat to save my life…

Who am I kidding, I am a bastard and she had it coming hehehe.”

I saw Marc trying to sweep her legs of the floor with the help of his own. That was a very low move of him but unfortunately Milly had noticed it too. She jumped up in the right time and landed right on his feet. She decided to wear heels that night…very sharp heels… Marc was unable to dance further and had to sit down. Now it was between the two girls and Cory.

Day 24 – 19:27

Finally the last participant had to sit down. The other two had to drag the unconscious body all the way to the chair. The participant who lost was…surprisingly…Cory. Apparently he had too run out of energy once…he had been partying almost none stop the entire time and it had taken his toll. But don’t worry Yaoi-fans, after a minute of sleep (yes, just a minute) and he was up and about being his own over-excited self. The contest had finished and three of the five participants had to await to grueling ordeal of the viewers. Milly and Wendy where save for this week.

Milly: “Heh, torturing people is like dancing. You have to have a healthy stamina in order to enjoy it much and much longer…I can say that I have trained a lot…and not with dancing…”

Day 24 – 21:00

The participants all sat down in the voting chamber, well Milly and Wendy sat down. Alex, Cory and Marc had to stand next to me. The viewers have one entire hour to vote which of these guys had to leave the monastery…forever.

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot3nc4.png

Alex: ”Dude, I don’t worry about this all. I mean worrying is not going to help you stay right dudes? I’ll just sit down and sleep a little…till the votes are in dudezzzz.”

Cory: “This is exciting Yeah! Which one of us has to go? This Excitement is going to kill me! Woohoo, I love this game!!!”

Marc: “Come on fella’s. I messed up…again I know. But this time I was trying to get Milly out of here. You can say that THAT is a just thing to do right? Don’t vote me of, okay?”
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Day 24 - I like to move it move it (act 2)

Day 24 – 22:00

The time had come and the viewer’s votes were in. Two of the guys would be lucky, while one of them had to wave goodbye to the participants and leave the monastery. Alex was one of the lucky ones who could sit down and so he did...and fell asleep immediately.

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coryvsmarcwe6.png

The contest was now between Cory and Marc, which of the two would leave?
Was it Cory, the energetic guy with a speed exceeding Mach 9?
Or would it be Marc, the bad boy whom diabolical scheme’s always fail?
I gave the two one big stern look before I revealed the name of the person who could sit down again…

Cory,

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=byebyemarcug3.png

Cory jumped up high in the air, shouting: Woohoo, run a few laps around the chairs and then sat down. This however meant that the participants had to say goodbye to Marc. Everyone (even Milly) said their farewells and gave him a hug off. And so Marc left with his head held high and a pocket full of newly acquired purses…

Marc: “It was to be expected I guess. Bad boys such as me never win, cheating never will, especially if you suck at it. I think I will mend my ways and become a nice and gentle person who will aid all who are in need…

Nah! Being bad is what I am good at, and what I always going to do! Hehehe.”

Well that’s that. 4 of the 8 participants are gone, and the others are still in competition which each other for the big prize; the entire Monastery! Who will be voted off next week? Will I get a new face-job? Those questions will be answered in the next episode of Monastery Madness!!!
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Day 30 –Doing Time

Hello guys and girls, welcome back to another episode of adreline filled- bone chilling Monastery Madness. The host you all adore (especially since his latest trip from the plastic surgeon came as a great succes) is no other then Jason, and that is me! In the last episode we waved Marc goodbye.
Now half of the partcipants remain and one has to go this week…and that is up to you to decide. Now enough babbeling and start the adventure ooooof Monastery MADNESS!!!

Day 30 – 4:00

I rudely woke up the entire bunch by releasing rabies-filled raccoons out in their bedrooms, this time Alex HAD to wake up as the racoons where feasting on his…rear end. All quickly stood before me as I handed them the rabies-drug and told them the next exciting challenge

As you guys probably know we made sure that there where FOUR prisoncells in this monastery, this was not just to attract Milly to this gameshow I assure you. Todays challenge was that all participants would be locked behind bars and stay in their cells till they wanted to get out. Sounds easy? Well what if I say that they only get 1 glass of filthy water a day and absolutely NO food but the disease filled rats we set out in those little cells. The two contestants sitting there the longest will win the challenge and won’t be voted off, as for the losers…you know what happens. No it is time we put them behind bars!

Milly: “Aaah, jail. I remember the times I spend there. They put me with the rest of the males as an expirement and it worked! All my fellow inmates came out as social do-gooders. See how public neudering changes a man! Hehehe”

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot1cu9.png

Soon all where behind bars and the challenge began…all we do now is wait for the fun to kick in..

Day 31 – 16:00

All was well in Monastery penetary. The participants did their best to change to their enviromentals so I decided to make it a little difficult. Our show’s technicians did their best on the t.v.s placed in those cells. Making it so that they kept repeating the same cheesy soap episode. That must take down their will to stay there but appearantly this was different for Wendy…

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot4ea4.png

Wendy:”OMG I like totally am happy to see they have a soap marithon on the telovisan. It is like totally cool and everything, but I can’t shake the feeling I like totally saw those episodes before somewhere…but where was that again…”

Day 33 – 19:00

Finally one of the particpants broke and demanded that his celldoor would be openend. It was none other then:

CORY!

He couldn’t stay one minute longer in that place and thus as soon as he stepped out, he was a loser and had the chance to be voted off.

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot2gc4.png

Cory: “Okay so I am the first to fail this contest. I don’t care. I just couldn’t stay there! I was ALL alone and you cannot MOVE there at all. Baby, my personal space is bigger then that place! But I am out now so a big party to celebrate! Yeah!!! Woohoo!!!

Day 38 – 11:00

The contestants finally started to wear down. The time spent there became excruciating for them. A real torture. I imaginend it wouldn’t take long for one of them would get out there again. (especially since I started to eat my 5 star-meals next to them) Even Alex had difficulties, and he sleeps the entire day!!! But yeah, everyone has difficulty sleeping when I filled the mattress with needles and glass shards.

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot3zk2.png

Alex: “Dudes I am not normally one to complain but sleeping there is almost impossible. I can’t sleep on the bed and since that Jason-dude threw a box full of fleas in my little place, it is difficult to take a nap on the floor. I only sleep 22 hours now dudes! 22 HOURS! I am a total wreck”

Day 41 – 18:00

Finally the challenge met it’s end. One of the remaining three participants finally demanded to get out of the place. Suprisingly it was the one who I expected the leats to lose…

Milly.

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot5cd0.png

By the time I came to her to unlock the cell doors she was already smashing it apart with an axe. (Where did THAT thing come from anyway!) She came out, put a hockeymask on and started to chase the other participants, the cameracrew around. She was also the loser and you viewers know what that means…Wendy and Alex had won! They could leave their cells again and see the rest of the world! (I had to explain everything about the “outer world” to Wendy as she had compeltly forgot about it). Anyways it was now time to vote

Both Cory and Milly stood beside me before the alter as Alex and Wendy sat down. It was time to say goodbye to either the worst artist that ever excisted, or the dangerous lunatic. I leave that to you to decide!!!

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coryvsmillyjt4.png

Cory “A man, I lost. But whatever the outcome may be I am going to party like crazy tonight Yeah!!!”

Milly: “I just…couldn’t…stand…it no more. It had been a while since my hands where soaked in blood. Luckily there where many many cameramen around for me to butcher but however soon I willl be craving for more death…and if I am voted off…that would be somewhere where you live...”
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm

((Sorry for the very belated post, sis was hogging the pc and I was unable to get to the Sims 2 collection))

Day 41 - Doing Time (Act 2)

Day 41 – 19:00

The critical hour which felt like lasting more than a week ended had finally ended and the day of judgment had come. Two had lost the challenge and one of them had to say goodbye. I looked at Cory who was fidgeting with his hands and then to Milly whom was fidgeting with one of her knifes.
One more minute of silence and then I told them who could sit again:

Milly

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=byebyecoryks4.png

With maniacal laughter she returned to her seat leaving Cory to stand in defeat. Each of the contestants said farewell to the energetic kid before he raced off again.

“Cory: Well, being the next loser sure kills my joy and all. But I can say I came far so I should be proud of that. Yeah I am proud of that! Woohoo! Time to get my happy-vibes back! Party time! Woooooooohoo!”

Now three remain and still one has to leave the monastery for we can hold the BIG finale! Who will it be? Alex? Wendy or is MIlly’s turn finally come?
Find it out in the next exciting episode filled with excitement (and me) in Monastery Madness!!!
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum