Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C'est trop cool. ♥

2 posters

Go down

C'est trop cool. ♥ Empty C'est trop cool. ♥

Post by Elernia Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey. ^^
I'm Elernia, soon 16 years old almost-in-high-school girl from Finland and I take care of the layout in here. I try to be as active as possible, but I am often needed in many places at the same time, so I might not be around that much all the time. If you want to request some graphics, you can PM or @-mail me. :>

I've been roleplaying for 5 years now. I take it rather seriously nowadays, and for me it's not just writing one or two lines about what your character is doing. Currently I play - more than any other RP - a vampire/werewolf/human roleplay taking place in Italy's Venice. I'm a vampire junkie, so you can basically trick me quite easily into those kind of RPs. I've read Twilight, if you're wondering about that, yes.

I also play Sims 2. I have all the games so it's really fun. I tend to download all sorts of gothic/punk clothing from Sims 2 sites to make the game more realistic (I hate all the basic skin types and eye colors you get, so I download better ones). And also, since I sometimes take pictures of my lovely Sims, they have to look good.

Lastly, there's video games. Lately I've been into dance pad games (Stepmania, Dancing Stage etc), but I also started playing a +18 game called Bioshock, which is absolutely great (planning on an RP about it). I'm waiting for the 4th setting of the Fatal Frame catch-the-ghost-with-a-camera gameseries to be released for the Wii (luckily I have Wii ♥) and try it out. I'm kinda tired of just playing Twilight Princess on it.

I adore Japanese drama more than anything. I dare to say that it wins anime 100-0, ha! That's why I rarely watch anime nowadays, or read manga. I'm currently studying Japanese officially, because I'm going to Fukuoka as an exchange student next summer for three weeks in a Japanese family. Can't wait..!

That's all. Did you fall asleep? ♥
Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

C'est trop cool. ♥ Empty Re: C'est trop cool. ♥

Post by Drake Heros Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Hey Elernia,

Welcome again. Nice to have you here too. Good luck with the layout Cool