Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting in RPs

2 posters

Go down

Posting in RPs Empty Posting in RPs

Post by Elernia Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:02 pm

No offense, but some of you are not respecting the basic rules of role playing. That's why I, with the permission of Drake, made these rules and if you don't accept them, then please, by all means, whine at me through PM (and call me the devil admin because that's what I am!)

- First of all, two members CANNOT post in the same post. Okay? It's not logical, it's not fair towards other role players in the thread and it just really messes up with the whole thing. It's great to see people come up with unique ideas, but it's not correct and I'm sorry. Don't do this.
- Second, avoid double posting. I understand if you have to summarize things a little in the RP to get to the point, but when you're in-character mode, I'm pretty sure you can fit everything into one post.
- Mind your grammar and vocabulary. I eat people who don't read their posts twice before posting.
- Also, I'm afraid of short RP posts. They look terrible. Keep the posts as long as you can.
- Do not steal my or anyone's RP templates. It's frustrating and gets me really cranky and stuff. I hate copycats. I roast their heads on the pan and eat them. No, seriously, I really hate people who copy my stuff and I'm sure I'm not the only one here.
- Respect these rules. Drake and I have total rights to make changes. For now, we'll go with these.

Thank you. ♥️
Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Posting in RPs Empty Re: Posting in RPs

Post by Drake Heros Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:00 am

Extra rules

If you make and rp. Different than the rules said above. Pm the admin and ask for permission. If the admin says yes. You are allowed to use your own rules.

Some roleplays work differently. And so the rules said above would be broken. Because of this extra rule it is safe to do so. The admin will make and post where he/she says it is okay.

But be careful. Breaking a single rule, doesn't make it so that the admin will directly change the whole rp. It has to be trough the complete rp.[u]
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker [Admin]

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://seitosoushinoyume.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum