Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel and Chris ~ A Short History of Two Friends

2 posters

Go down

Daniel and Chris ~ A Short History of Two Friends Empty Daniel and Chris ~ A Short History of Two Friends

Post by Supensaa Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

((I thought I'd try my hand at this too. Smile Here is my entry for lesson 4.))

Character
Name : Daniel Walker
History/Background : When Daniel was about 5 years old he roamed the streets, always looking for food and places to sleep, when he met a 3 years older boy named Chris Walker. The two quickly became friends, and Chris' parents decided adopting Daniel to provide him with a decent home. Since then Daniel had lived with the Walkers.
Appearance : Daniel has rather short black hair, deep blue eyes, and is a bit slim. His height is somewhat less than average.

Roleplay act
Daniel and Chris
A Short History of Two Friends

Daniel opened his eyes. The bright rays of the sun shone right in his face. 'That must have been what woke me up', Daniel thought. He got out of his bed, stretched his still sleeping muscles, and went out of the room, into the hall, and on to the kitchen. Daniel always had to eat something after he woke up.
Luckily Mother Walker had already prepared something to eat; Daniel thought he smelled the scent of his favorite breakfast food. 'Bacon?' He ran to his plate. He was right, it was bacon! Quite satisfied Daniel attacked his breakfast.

"Ah, Daniel! Good morning!" Daniel recognized the voice. It was Chris. Daniel looked up to Chris and wanted to answer, but it was hardly possible with his mouth full of bacon, so he didn't bother to try. "You sure do love bacon, don't you?" Chris said with a big smile, and he stroked Daniel on the head. Chris picked up the plate with sandwiches his mother made and started walking to the living room.
Daniel knew why. Chris had gotten a new game console a few days ago, so he ate breakfast while gaming. Daniel had also tried playing the game, but Chris soon noticed that it wouldn't work, and told Daniel just to watch instead. Not like he cared. After that experience Daniel thought just watching to be much more interesting than playing the game.

Daniel finished his breakfast, and still licking his lips he went to the living room. As he already thought Chris was playing his usual game. Daniel jumped on the couch to sit next to Chris and watch him play. Daniel could not really understand what was going on on the screen, but just watching all the movements and Chris' reactions to them amused him just as much.
Daniel lied down, leaning against his big friend Chris and started to purr. If only cats could speak, he would tell Chris how much he loved him.

((Surprised? Wink Try reading the whole thing again now you know that Daniel is a cat. Things that would have sounded strange at first may make sense now. Very Happy))
Supensaa
Supensaa

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Daniel and Chris ~ A Short History of Two Friends Empty Re: Daniel and Chris ~ A Short History of Two Friends

Post by Drake Heros Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 am

Great! It really is great.

I kinda wondered in the beginning, but in the end I understood the whole story.
Greatly done. Not only as a roleplay part but also as a story itself. Although I don't see much roleplay in it directly. It has much potential.
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker [Admin]

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://seitosoushinoyume.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum