Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the ACTORS

Go down

the ACTORS Empty the ACTORS

Post by Elernia Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 pm

which part you play´´
Please write as much as possible about your character. PM me the character profiles. Once they're added, you're officially in. Copy the code below, and fill it out. <3 Take your time. You can have as many characters as you wish, as long as all of them are active.

Code:

[right][font=georgia][size=20]Name of Character[/size]
[size=9][i]"a quote that describes your character"[/i][/size][/font][/right]

[center][IMG]INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/IMG]

[font=georgia][size=20][i][b]player[/b][/i]´´[/font][/size][/center]
[list][b]NAME:[/b]
[b]NUMBER OF CHARACTERS:[/b]
[/list]

[center][font=georgia][size=20][i][b]general[/b][/i]´´[/font][/size][/center]
[list][b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b] [can't be under 16 years old]
[b]SEX:[/b]
[b]SIDE:[/b] [two sides: former inhabitants & innocent intruders]
[b]SPECIAL POWER:[/b] [former inhabitants: the power he/she possesses now // innocent intruder: the power he/she will gain from drinking EVE ]
[b]WEAPON:[/b] [must have at least one]
[/list]

[center][font=georgia][size=20][i][b]deeper[/b][/i]´´[/font][/size][/center]
[list][b]STRENGTHS:[/b]
[b]WEAKNESSES:[/b] [everyone has them, so don't skip this, INFENYTE.]
[b]LIKES:[/b]
[b]DISLIKES:[/b]

[b]PERSONALITY OVERALL:[/b] [tell as much as you can]

[/list]

[center][font=georgia][size=20][i][b]past[/b][/i]´´[/font][/size][/center]
[list][b]FAMILY:[/b]
[b]HOMETOWN:[/b]

[b]PAST DESCRIPTION:[/b] [also tell me about how/when/etc he ended up in Rapture]

[/list]

Last edited by Elernia on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

the ACTORS Empty Re: the ACTORS

Post by Elernia Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 pm

the girls and the boys of the yard´´

Keely Danvers
"this summer we will shine brighter"

the ACTORS Avatar1

player´´

NAME: Elernia
    NUMBER OF CHARACTERS: 2

general´´

CHARACTER NAME: Keely Danvers
    SEX: Feamle
    SIDE: Former Inhabitants
    SPECIAL POWER: Controls Ice and Water
    WEAPON: Two guns, one knife

deeper´´

STRENGTHS: Her innocent looks which hide her true past and nature.
    WEAKNESSES: ADAM & EVE obviously and for some strange reason sugar
    LIKES: Walking around in the city, making traps and weapons, hunting for innocent people
    DISLIKES: Failure, hunger, waiting, fear

PERSONALITY OVERALL:
    When Keely was still what you could call a sane person, she was a relaxed and bright person. Sometimes she would let out nasty things from her mouth, but usually it would only brighten up the gloomy mood. Yes, she was the kind of person to be the light of the party. But - I underline - she was. Nowadays, Keely has developed another version of herself, perhaps a colder and more serious one, since the times have changed. Her attitude towards everything has turned upside down. Her survival is everything that will ever matter to her, because she's very afraid of death. Years of loneliness in a ghost city have also caused her to have a multiple personality disorder. She can easily end up having conversations with herself, but luckily that only happens when she's completely alone. Around other people, even enemies, she stays focused on the said person.

Don't go begging mercy from her. Keely has probably lost her last bits of emotions during the tough and long years, months and weeks of loneliness in Rapture. You can't even have proper conversation with her; she will most likely try to kill her, fearing that you might steal her ADAM.

past´´

FAMILY: Both father and mother were scientists but were killed by some of the inhabitants
    HOMETOWN: San Fransisco, moved to Rapture later on.

PAST DESCRIPTION: [also tell me about how/when/etc he ended up in Rapture]

Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Elernia Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 am

Ryan Daniels
"For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."
[Psalm 18:28]

the ACTORS RyanReadingBible

player´´

NAME: Supensaa
    NUMBER OF CHARACTERS: 1

general´´

CHARACTER NAME: Uriah Elior Daniels (or Ryan, short for Uriah)
    SEX:
    SIDE: Innocent Intruders
    SPECIAL POWER: Controls light and fire
    WEAPON: Always carries a pocket knife, and has rifling and gunning experience.

deeper´´

STRENGTHS: Earnest, creative, calm, careful, conscientious, self-sacrificing, honest, loyal. Has scouting experience. :]
    WEAKNESSES: Sometimes overly cautious or perfectionistic, internally emotional, introverted. Highly developed conscience can stop him from doing immoral things – like killing or hurting others – to survive.
    DISLIKES: Reckless or dishonest people.

PERSONALITY OVERALL: Ryan is an introverted and withdrawn type. Though he is polite and tries creating harmony, he rarely really fits in. He is responsible and usually tries finishing everything he starts in a perfectionistic way.
    Although Ryan usually tends to avoid problems, his strong faith and hope that good tidings will come helps him through almost any hardship. When Ryan goes through hard times, he occasionally quotes texts out of the Bible to himself as a support, or sometimes he prays or meditates to find peace in mind.
    His blood type is A.

past´´

FAMILY: Both Ryan's parents are very active members of their church, and play important roles in the organization of their church building.
    HOMETOWN: Riverton, Utah

PAST DESCRIPTION: Ryan was raised in the church of his parents, and has always showed interest in holy scripture. He has followed bible classes, and learned a lot about the Bible and its history. He is appointed as priest in his church. Ryan has also achieved the title of Eagle Scout, the highest rank within the BSA (Boy Scouts of America).
Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Elernia Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:32 am

Caitlin O’Neill
" success didn't spoil me, I've always been insufferable"

the ACTORS Lily

player´´

NAME:Yume
    NUMBER OF CHARACTERS:1

general´´

CHARACTER NAME: Caitlin O’Neill
    SEX: Female
    SIDE: Innocent Intruders
    SPECIAL POWER: Empathy and Telekinetics
    WEAPON: Iron chain

deeper´´

STRENGTHS: Her independent nature and curiousity
    WEAKNESSES: Blood, her superiority complex, needing people around her
    DISLIKES: Extreme temperatures, ignorance, silence

PERSONALITY OVERALL:
    Caitlin likes attention, and she doesn’t deny it. Some call her arrogant, vain and a bitch, but Miss O’Neill doesn’t listen to such comments. People who talk behind others’ back are low creatures. She is an honest person, but knows how to wind people around her finger. Her confident and independent nature has brought her far in the high society and people know not to mess with her.

past´´

FAMILY: Her parents were middle class office workers, but what they are doing now is unknown by Caitlin.
    HOMETOWN: London

PAST DESCRIPTION:
    Her attention-loving nature came to the surface when she started school. Even in elementary school, her affinity for writing and literature was clearly visible. Whenever graded tests were given back, her classmates would swarm around her to see her answers.
    This resulted in her need for other people to be around her, but her parents at home were too busy to give her the attention she wanted. When she turned eighteen, Caitlin left the house and went to live on her own in the center of London. She entered college to study Journalism, visited many parties and after a year she dropped out of university because a large company offered her a job as columnist and a good sum of money.
    Now, she travels around the world, writing about the things she encounters and other peculiar events.
    When she is on her way to the next location for her column, her plane crashes.

Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: