Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the SCRIPT

Go down

the SCRIPT Empty the SCRIPT

Post by Elernia Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 pm

the SCRIPT Her_Illicit_Sanctuary_by_Subterfuge
OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES
loosely based on BioShock

to get you in the mood´´
Have you ever thought about how God gives out his judgements? In case you haven't, I say it's time you start to.

Imagine this; you have always been taught, that bad people always get punished by someone stronger than you. You've accepted this truth, lived a comfortable life, thinking that you're very lucky to be part of those 'good and serious' people. And then one day, you end up being punished. You ask yourself: Why? Why me? Why is God so unfair? Why did I end up here?

Welcome to reality: bad things happen to good people.

how you really play this game´´
Andrew Ryan; a wealthy man who constructed an underwater city known as 'Rapture'. A place made for the rich to have fun, spend their money on drugs which could give them extraordinary powers and live a comfortable life, away from the rest of the world. However, something went horribly wrong...

Nowadays, Rapture is a ghost city. Or so people think. You're one of the unlucky people sitting on an airplane, heading from New York to Paris, when the plane suddenly crashes down and you're left on your own in the sea. Nearby, there's a lighthouse - in the middle of nowhere! In any case, you enter it, and realize that the stairs inside it go deep under the water, where you are led into an abandoned looking city; Rapture.

But you're not alone.
Elernia
Elernia
The Creator

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum