Sei to soushi no yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game : Raganarok Online

3 posters

Go down

Game : Raganarok Online Empty Game : Raganarok Online

Post by Drake Heros Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Hello again. If you are familiar with Ro you also like to talk about it. And so will I do.

I own a free server my own. It is rarely online these days, but I still keep it on my pc. It is called UchihaRo. I made it together with a brother of mine. He made a another Ro server and a WoW server. But both are gone now. He kinda got tired of having a server. I miss it. It was fun with my friends there.

Anyway. I love High Wizards and Assasin Crosses (SinX for short).

My ex-girlfriend even got addicted to this game thanks to me. Well I almost never play it anymore, I still help a lot of people around.

Tell us what you like/dislike about this game, which server you play and what characters you own.
Or do you have a server of your own? You are allowed to tell us about it here and ask if others want to take a look to.
Or maybe you have questions, feel free to ask.
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker [Admin]

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://seitosoushinoyume.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Game : Raganarok Online Empty Re: Game : Raganarok Online

Post by LeannaAnne Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:06 pm

Oh so it was YOU that made me addicted? hm....could be.....could be X3

I play alot on Limit RO server. they got lots of players, and customs! Too bad that the wings and other super cool items are donations, and worth 1billion zeny.
When i first joined it was low rate, now its mid rate >.< but since there is no other mid rate server with many people and customs, i returned to limit again X3

I even got a family there XD (My mum, dad, sis, steph-dad ^-^)

I like collecting stuff ^-^. Creating my own item. thats why i looove custom/headgear quest Very Happy

WEll eh....i guess thats all X3

LeannaAnne

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Well what can I say, Back in the day I got addicted to RO, then my computer got possesed by an evil virus, then it broke down in usch a way that it was impossible to play even a slightest game without lag.

Then I got myself a new computer and forgot all about it...

But now...now do I have my OWN computer...Perhaps it is time to reinvestigate RO...
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down